/
0 Comments


 
 Alongside tomorrow's release of C.H.I.P I'm adding a few other UME sculpts to the store. I'm often asked why everything is always sold out in the store, which is an awesome problem for me to have. But not so great if you're trying to pick up a UME colleactable. I will continue with scheduled releases of characters like the GeekWok and now C.H.I.P but i will also be adding some 'ongoing' collectables to the lineup to have some available on-demand products.

The first three of these will be - "The Gentleman Bearded Skull'
http://umetoys.bigcartel.com/product/the-bearded-gentleman-skull

Next up is - "The Cheeky Tiki'

And lastly - 'The Big Head'

All will go live this Friday (16th October) at 9:00pm London time, the same time as C.H.I.P is launched.

And remember if there's any UME toy you missed out on and would like one making or a project you'd like me to be involved with don't hesitate to contact me on umetoys@googlemail.com.


You may also like

No comments: