/
0 Comments

Well I’ve teased about it over the last few days but I can now announce some exciting news about a project I’m working on with the guys over at mold3dacademy.com Coming this October I will be teaching a class for them ‘Designer toy creation’. A new venture for me and I hope to answer all of the questions I get asked about resin creation. This class is aimed at anyone who’d like to create a toy from sketchpad to finished collectable packaged and ready to sell.

Here’s the offical release: Richard Page, founder of UMEToys is producing an interactive online class for those who are interested in learning how to create their own designer toys. The class is titled " Designer Toy Creation", and will be offered via Mold3D Academy. Mold3D is an online resource for designers interested in digital fabrication and has been focusing on educational programs for the past several years. This is a one of a kind class that promises to teach you how to design, sculpt, cast, mold and finish your custom toy. Alongside this, Richard will explain how to market and grow your toy brand. Registration begins August 31st, and the class runs the week of October 5th through December 13th. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!

For more information head on over to
http://www.mold3dacademy.com/designer-toy-creation.html


Cheers





You may also like

No comments: