The Lakes International Comic Art Festival

/
0 Comments

Here's a little more info on the little chap I'm working on at the moment. His name is Poblin and was created by Jonathan Edwards for this years Lakes International Comic Art Festival (More)

It's been a blast to finally work with Jonathan and Louise Evans on a project as I've been a fan of both their work for years and these characters are rad! Poblin stands around 6.5 inches tall cast in resin and hand painted by me (umetoys). He will be available in a very limited edition at launch (10) but other colorways and small runs may be made available at a later date.

For more information on the event head on over to (More)

A massive thanks to Festival Director Julie Tait for the hook up. When I get more news to share about the project to share I will.


You may also like

No comments: