Kermit

/
0 Comments
Kermit by [rich]
Kermit, a photo by [rich] on Flickr.

Remember those teaser pictures from a few weeks back? Well here is the full reveal of the sculpt 'KERMIT'.

I drew this little chap for NYCC. George from Toy Break popped by the booth and had him off me. I thought as a follow up I'd make this sculpt to send over to them - happy how he came out, even though he looks a little under the weather ;-) Here's the original sketch: www.flickr.com/photos/25993999@N00/6152666587/

Great news, he made it over to his new home in the USA just in time for thanks giving and the release of the new Muppets movie.

If you would like to see more of him check out Toy Break Episode 192

www.toybreak.com/

He makes an appearance about 39 minutes in (not that I am suggesting fast forwarding).

Cheers



You may also like

No comments: